Our first Hindi/ English Assembly

One of the Greatest Privileges Jehovah has given me is having the opportunity to Know him and having my family in the truth. I grew Up knowing about Jehovah Which was a humongous protection!! I know the world has nothing to offer; Jehovah Gives me everyday breath everyday life and everyday happiness. When at school or other people try to influence me in a Bad way I always think of Jehovah and my friendship with him in who offers me more Jehovah our the world in who loves me more Jehovah our the world. I know the response to this question no doubt is Jehovah. We just got to remember enjoy life but enjoy life to the fullest in Jehovah's organization With the morals and values we have learned based on the Bible.
Anyhow, this picture was taken 2 Years ago it was our first time joining the Hindi/ English assembly it was great!! I really truly enjoyed it.
 The above picture is with a sister from the Hindi Congregation she knows 5 languages!!! Its very impressive She is such a humble sister.
My sisters And I wearing a traditional Indian outfit. There are super comfortable!!
Some of the girls from the Hindi Congregation!! Lovely experience. The truth will get to the very distant part of the earth! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Future blessings

Times of Need Will Come

The word of the day..