Times of Need Will Come

A candle light, phone, paper & pen, and book that's all I have with me right now.This past weeks have been very tough for my family and I. I have a very big family and most of are living together in this house ( we are 15 member's wowzers i know) Everyone is trying to keep it together but by looking at everyone's faces you can tell their sad. I'm sure by now your wondering why or whats wrong? Well we haven't had light or water for 3 weeks already. i know its not as bad as what others go through and I know we aren't the first or the Last to have economic problems. But to be honest its been a daily challenge and struggle especially when its night it gets dark early (around 4-5pm) so to get ready for Friday night meetings we have start getting ready early to be able to see where we are going and where our stuff is at and YES flashlights have been a great help but those batteries die fast.

To shower we have had to adapt to showering with water in buckets. Yes buckets!. Not the best way especially when its cold. The brothers and sisters in the hall have been a great help too They been giving us a lot hospitality offering there homes too us to shower. Only in  Jehovah's organization do we see this kind of Love what a privilege too be part off it

To be completely honest with you guys this has been a very difficult change. I'm so use too having this things when I need them. Ill have to adapt to this things sooner or later. Our situation isn't that bad, if I compare it to a concentration camp or other countries where brothers and sisters serve.  Although there's been times I just want to curl up into a shriveled little ball off despair and cry. But when I Do feel like breaking down in tears because of the stress Jehovah some way or another reminds me off a million reasons to smile; when i only see the negative he shows me all the positive. Oh Jehovah his so kind with us sure; he allows us to see over the edge and experience difficulties but he NEVER lets us fall even when we want to Jump off. His helped me, his held my hand when all i wanted to do is let go.
All in what I'm left to say is Thank you Jehovah for giving me the privilege of knowing you and being part of your organization because although this is a tough situation I suffer with hope and I have YOU right by my side!

Jenny ^_^ 

Comments

  1. I'm envious of you jenny! You have been through some tough times and your faith has been tested and you have proven faithful to Jehovah. What a privilege to see Jehovah's hand at work at such a young age. When other young ones are focused on themselves you are focused on the work at hand. Jehovah will bless you and you will see how Jehovah AGAIN will provide a way out for you and your family.

    AGAPE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Anonymous!
      Aww don't be envious I'm just an imperfect human still got things to work on but Jehovah helps through all. He gives us the strength and courage even though sometimes to our eyes it might seem like the worst or the impossible.
      Thanks A lot for your Encouraging words I really appreciate it. Just what I needed.

      Jenny ^_^

      Delete
  2. Did you get your light back?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why hello anonymous!
      Not for the moment
      Jenny ^_^

      Delete
  3. I'm a sister from Texas. Been in the truth for almost 21 years. I have a daughter who is 19. I stumbled onto your page viewing other need greater pages. That is my ultimate goal, to go serve where there is a need in a different country. There is a great need here where I live but I would love just to experience serving in a foreign country. I was praying that you would soon get your electricity. I have you and your family in my prayers. World wide brotherhood is a gift from Jehovah!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well nice to kind of meet you hehe :)That's a great goal. Keep it under prayer and Jehovah will guide you to where he knows is best. I think everywhere you go there would be need. In my case I'm still in my home city but I'm in a congregation that needs help.
      Thanks a lot sister!! Hopefully with Jah's help soon :) May Jah bless you.
      Agape love,
      Jenny ^_^

      Delete
    2. Please, as an older sister, please be careful when you are out midnight witnessing. You can never be too careful in this doomed world. I'm glad you all have been successful but always remember that the Door to Door work is the proven method of being the MOST successful......take care mi hermana!

      By the way I appreciate you writing back to me!

      May Jehovah continue to use you as an honorable vessel. Allow Jehovah to mold you ALWAYS. There is no other way to be happy in this system. Jehovah will always repay you and he will never forget what you have done for Him.

      AGAPE

      Delete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderate please :)

Popular posts from this blog

Future blessings

The word of the day..