Midnight witnessing/Farewell to a friend

Wednesday nights have become the night when we join the English Hall for midnight witnessing. Brothers and sisters from different congregations (Spanish, Hindi, Arabic, sign language, English  Tagalog etc.) we all meet up at a local hall at 10 pm for the service meeting.Your probably wondering how midnight witnessing is done? or even where? if it's door to door? or in the bus stops? or even who is awake at 12 in the morning??  Well first of all in the service meeting the brother usually asks how many drive. Depending on how many we get divided into groups (never an exact amount in a group is just more like fill up the car) after that we go to the local coffee shops, 7-elevens, Gas stations, and any stores that are open at that time. You'll be amazed how many people are up and going at that time.I have gone for 3 Wednesday's continually and In all the 3 night's I have found very good calls. They listen Very well especially the employees at gas stations because there curios to know why we are all dressed up at the time of hour and with a bible. 2 weeks ago we where talking to an employee of a gas station and he said "you guys come very often here" I mentioned to him the purpose and why we come often he listened very well but he said he respects every religion but he doesn't believe in religion we spoke a bit more but then a couple of customers came in and well we left him a magazine and told him we will come visit him next week. But I haven't found him since then hopefully soon and Ill let you guys know how it goes with him.  In the other hand My sister Jocelyne found a great return visit that wants to study and the perfect thing is that she lives so close too us!
I've had to have my phone handy with me when I go to the gas stations and 7-elevens because the employees usually speak either Hindi or Punjabi and only a bit of English  I've used my phone to show them the website www.jw.org and how they can find the magazines in there native language and they usually are very amazed too know that the magazines are translated in so many different languages And if they don't read English or don't have Internet we offer bring them the magazine for another occasion. Usually they accept.
Some of the brother's and Sisters from Midnight Service. (look to your left if you see the sister doing the sign is because she is in the ASL congregation) Last week was the last night that one of our friends named James would join us for midnight Witnessing. He was leaving to New York to go serve in Bethel for a whole year. So after midnight witnessing we went to In-n-out as a surprise for him.
After midnight service we went to In-n-out to eat. DJ and I.

I have no idea what James and my sister Jocelyne where doing too me.
some of the car group!
and the "models" strike again
         candid pictures are the best
 Wanna be GQ Models haha
                          The "models" (Dilun,DJ, the little eyes is Zachary, James, Jordan)
 We are at it again but now with fremch fries lol

                            From left to right (Dorthy, Jordan, and My sister Jocelyne)
Outside 7-eleven this man started playing basketball. He spoke to us but we didn't understand a word he said poor man I think he was homeless.

The group service size was about 55-60 this Wednesday We have 7 territories and there was 11 car groups. Biggest group we have had so far.

That's It for this picture segment. I want to say thanks to All for the encouraging words and help you been giving me. Just reassures me of the huge privilege I have of being part of Jah's organization. Helps me see its not so bad what im going through Because Jah will always help.

Chou! For now.

Jenny ^_^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Future blessings

Times of Need Will Come

The word of the day..