Review of the past months....

Hi everyone! its been a while since I wrote here. But everything has been great thanks to Jehovah. Just so busy trying to get adjusted into my new school (it's a great schedule once a week for 1 hour). Also since it was the memorial been busy with the congregation, inviting studies to join, and cover the whole territory to invite, also we had our circuit assembly, and pioneer meeting. Well as you can tell busy busy... I got Lot's of great news. But for now an overview with pictures

Circuit Assembly...







 This is the assembly hall we worked on some months ago.. the painting project ended up pretty good!!  here are some of the before's.
  my sister with some studies.. she so excited because the parents accepted to go to the Circuit assembly. The parents don't go against the truth but they don't accept it either. One comment that the father made really made me rejoice he mentioned Jehovah's name in a conversation and said "it's Jehovah's power" At least the seed is being planted inside there hearts.

  Looks like I'm taking away the "folleto" from her but..no just turning it.
 May I introduce Alma. She is such a cutie she doesn't know how to read Spanish so I'm teaching her slowly she has been learning quite a few things.


 Alma's sister. Very camera shy but loves to get my phone while I study with her sister and take pictures she took must of the one's above.
 hospitality after meeting.. last minute arrangements
 yummy everyone hungry. We are eating carne asada
 my sisters and a close friend.

 love this tree.. Spring is finally here!!!!!
 spring...
 preaching to a security guard he always listens very well and likes to read the magazines but doesn't want to study so hopefully with Jehovah's help I hope the seed gets planted and someday he listens.
Informal witnessing at mcdonalds.. We had just come from doing homework we where tired and hungry just with the desire of resting. We already had finish eating When the little  girl with stripes starts poking my sister Mayra; she started talking to her and then the little girl wanted to see my sisters phone my sister allowed her. The mom then jumped into the conversation started talking how there isn't no good entertainment for kids now days and how everything is corrupted. My sister took advantage of the opportunity and asked if she could show her some videos that are for kids but very beneficial she said yes and  showed her the new videos on jw.org  The mom really liked them she was amazed by them but she had to go and thanked us and left. We didn't get the opportunity to ask her for her info but she said she lives around there so lets hope we see her again.

This past few months have been months of lots of planting!! Jehovah will make them grow ^_^

Memorial 2013 attendance = 1,016 between 4 congregations

I don't have many pics just 1 because right after ours was done another 3 congregations had to come in. But got a great experience I'll tell you guys in the next post.

P.S= If your wondering how it is going with the economic situation thanks to Jehovah a bit better we where told in 2-3 months we will get it all back.
Also something that came to my attention is that many got worried due to the reason of midnight service. Thanks all for your concern.

Thank you all for your kind e-mails I really appreciate it!

Sincerely Jenny ^_^

Comments

  1. Hi, thanks for your comment on our blog. No, we live on the opposite side of the country to Puerto Cabezas. Do you know someone there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely to see! Jennifer, I hope I ca join you in the future in your ministry..!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog...I enjoy it everytime you post something new, thank you for sharing and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Good to see that you're back (finally) blogging. These photos also reminded me of the new friends I made including Ian, from East Simi Valley. Hope I get to see you in the next assembly!Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pictures are really cute. Except the food makes me hungry. :) Keep up the good work.

    Linka
    A Missionary's Life
    ilynca.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderate please :)

Popular posts from this blog

Times of Need Will Come

Future blessings

The word of the day..