Summer Vacation!!

I been Very busy lately with school finals last week I stressed out for a moment. But Thanks to Jehovah everything has been Great! I'm very excited. I'm finally in Summer Break, which would be for 2 months. Its going to be great it would really allow me to catch up In my service.I'm also very excited locally 2 new congregations where formed, So we got some new territory (I'm very excited to preach in it) and new kingdom halls are being built. I signed up to help with the construction and went for my RBC interview. It went great!!!! I do admit I was a bit nervous at first but then realized there is nothing to be nervous about! I got assigned to first-aid and safety. I cant wait to start. Its a great privilege!
                                 Its getting hot over here in Cali! ahh
                                          I will try to update more
                                                                                Jenny   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Future blessings

Times of Need Will Come

The word of the day..