Day At The Park

After a Great day of service My sisters and I decided to go to a Local park. That is called Balboa Park We had heard so much of it. It did exceed our expectations it had a lake, ducks, and it was peaceful and beautiful!!! We preached for a little while in the park and then we stopped to do a mini "photo-shoot" It was such a Beautiful scenery. What I most enjoyed is the company I had: my sisters. Well Here are some pictures of our mini adventure.
This is My sister Jocelyne and I. In the Flower Field I truly loved it!! 
Hehe okay This was on the way to the park. I Just had to stop those pink flowers are Beautiful.
 My sister Jocelyne I caught her Modeling! 
My older Sister Mayra. Love this picture so much nature around.
The Beautiful scenery! 
My 2 beautiful sisters! 
 My sisters distracted. Well as you can tell Who took most of the pictures. (me) 
 My sister and I.

Comments

  1. Oh how pretty!!! I love the background, the clothes and lighting!! Its so cool! I want these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks sweetie!! :) Next time you come down to cali we should meet up and we shall do this!!

      Delete
  2. You could have a grreat album with all of these and other pics you have!! Dont losem . I wanna meet Blaboa Park more now 8) i love parks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wont!! well next time you come to the valley we can go to the park I love parks too!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderate please :)

Popular posts from this blog

Future blessings

Times of Need Will Come

The word of the day..