The word of the day..

Patience. You might ask yourself but why? Well lately I have seen I been needing this quality a lot! At home, in service, with little kids from the congregation, but especially in school. It sometimes seems that in my English class is a Bible teach class and history where they talk about the bible more then they actually teach us. It sounds pleasant but not when there teaching that God is not love and that he causes all the suffering . Today, for example. The teacher brought the subject about the Puritan Theology. (This theory was back in the day when people would be torture in-front of everyone if they where thought to have sin or to have been witches and the the towns government would be based all in religion) {theocracy} 

The Teacher continued the lesson talking about Religion. He then asked the class what religion where they. I raised my hand. Thinking it would be a good opportunity to give testimony and defend the truth.  But as usual he didn't choose me he never really does when its a topic about religion. I assume because he knows I'm a Jehovah Witness and it seems that I'm his least Favorite from the class because of that. So the lesson continued I felt in a bit uncomfortable place since it kind of felt that I had walked in to church instead of class and with NO way out until the bell rang. So when it did I felt a bit of relieve. I really need patience in this circumstance because I feel the teacher treats me unfairly and doesn't even give me an opportunity to defend the truth. But then i think about it and i say to my self :"No jenny no!! you have to understand where his coming from" He thinks his correct and I have to understand that this teaching might have been taught to him since his a kid. Or even he might find it a bit ironic for a student to teach something contrary to what he teaches. But all I can say is prayer and all with Jehovah's help! I'll keep you guys updated in what happens with this teacher and the class in general! 

But now time for Good news!! Well usually every nutrition break Rogina (one of my friends at school from the Arabic congregation) She conducts a study. I just started joining her. Well on our way to the library to meet up with Jennifer the girl that study's with Rogina. I know we have the same name!!! haha We saw a classmate we both know she was on her way to the library too so we walked it together. When we got there she sat with us and saw how we where taking out a bible and a magazine. She asked me what it was and what where we doing so I started explain to her. Rogina continued the study with Jennifer since we have a small amount of time. But then she asked  me questions about the bible and we analysed a bit of the magazine. I asked her if she would like to learn more. She happily said yes!! I was surprised and very happy!! So when the bell rang she said ill see  you tomorrow. and asked "wait is it  going to be every day or once a week or how?" I told her I would be flexible to her and said everyday in nutrition!! Oh my no joke i think an ear to ear smile came on me. hehe I'm very grateful for this i really felt Jehovah helped me and gave me a little "Dont give up!! There are many people thirsty of the truth" moment. To make it clear this all happened in a period of 2 hours. 

I have proven after the rain comes the rainbow. 
Rain: After my bad day have had in class.
Rainbow: I then had a happiness with finding someone interested in the truth. 


                                                          Sincerely,
                                                                  Jenny ^_^
                              

Comments

  1. Im glad Jenny, this is a very encouraging experience, and orale a Jehova antes de tu clase, and hopefully con el ejemple que le das tu al maestro, it would be a good enough witness :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It's been a bit tough but Jehovah has been so helpful!! I been every time i walk in there i make a brief prayer for patience and valor. and i hope que Aunque sea dejar la semilla plantada con la manera que me comporto y que no le falto el respeto.

      Delete
  2. Ahhh this takes me back about 25 years. The teacher with the captive audience and wrong ideas. And me just wanting a chance to "set him straight". But you are right my young sister patience( and tact I have learned) are your allies here.
    Be sure that in due time Jehovah will open a door for you. It may not be the whole class, maybe only one or two of your classmates. But if you prayerfully keep that goal in mind you will have an opportunity to defend the truth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree!!! I hope with Jehovah's help Some way our another. A couple of days ago he teased me in front of the whole class for being a Jehovah witness and my oh my did Jehovah give me patience. At least Some way or another treating him with respect he will realize we are different and it will at least leave a bit of interest in him.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderate please :)

Popular posts from this blog

Future blessings

Times of Need Will Come