Where do I even start???/

Hi everyone!!

I know its been a while since I have posted anything. I been a bit busy. So haven't been using the cyber. Well to catch you up I went to pioneer school!!!!!!!!! ahhhh.... It was amazing. I do admit it was intense studying but it was great and overall AMAZING. I will cherish those memories and the new friendships made. In the other hand I'm back to regular school To the campus of Van Nuys High School. ( I know boo) I cant wait and I really anticipate the day when I'm done with High school. Soon ahh. 

I didn't get to tell you all. Yay!! to the New Service Year. Hope you all started of good. 
Overall this past service year went great. I had my ups and Downs my rises and falls.  But dont we all?? We all are imperfect. Anyways those downs will NEVER compare to the joy, happiness and blessing it has brought me to serve Jehovah and Thanks to him I got through those downs. I don't know what I would've done without him there.
 I got to accomplish many of my goals; Pioneering, I got the privilege of going to pioneer school, being part of RBC, seeing how the congregation is growing from 70 to now 100!!!!!  and applying to an international assembly. It was an amazing service year.  Each year it rejoices me to know how where growing as an organization. 

Well I got to go! I hope you all enjoyed your day. And your welcomed to comment your experencies. 

                                                       Your sister,
                                                                 Jenny Tapia 

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. thanks! im glad to hear from you too miss you and hope i can see you soon!!

      Delete
  2. Ahhh this takes me back about 25 years. The teacher with the captive audience and wrong ideas. And me just wanting a chance to "set him straight". But you are right my young sister patience( and tact I have learned) are your allies here.
    Be sure that in due time Jehovah will open a door for you. It may not be the whole class, maybe only one or two of your classmates. But if you prayerfully keep that goal in mind you will have an opportunity to defend the truth.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderate please :)

Popular posts from this blog

Future blessings

Times of Need Will Come

The word of the day..