District Assembly


Well This past few weeks have been filled with Spiritual Activities. We had our District Assembly this Weekend "Protejamos El Corazon" (Safe-guard your heart) It was Amazing really made me mediate how each and every day we have to keep refining ourselves. Just like we see ourselves everyday in the mirror to fix the things aren't right we have to let the Bible be our mirror and Fix the things that aren't correct. I also really liked the quote the brother said "Teachings that enter the ears But not the heart is like eating dinner in Dreams" Pointless in other words. It was truly amazing!!


Long Beach Convention Center. Where our assembly is held at. 


Thursday Before the assembly Helping With cleaning. We helped clean the whole parking lot we where a bit exhausted at the end but well worth it! We all enjoyed it.


After cleaning the parking lot. We rested for a while and waited for them to assign us to do something else.


My sisters Mayra and Jocelyne


Friday of the assembly. My sister and I waiting in line for the doors to open :D 


Friday at the assembly with Sergio. His like my little brother :D 


Friday at the Assembly: My sister Jocelyne and I at the assembly



      Friday of the assembly With friends Im so glad Stephanie (with yellow dress) got Baptiste.


Saturday of the Assembly: With Brother Garcia an elder from the congregation and my friend Jazmin and her sister. 
           
                                       Saturday with Juliet :D she such a great girl! I see her as my sister.


With Sergio. 

                       
                              In the bridge on saturday of the assembly. There like my 2nd family <3

               
After the assembly in long beach we went to eat at San Pedro With some friends it was Delicios :D

           
                                                    Some sisters from Saticoy Spanish there so loving.


Isaac and I. We have known him since 2010 he went with my sister to Pioneer School his a good friend of the family.


The girls in the assembly :) 


About to go on duty to box sit The contribution boxes.

I'm very grateful for the Spiritual Banquet Jehovah prepared for all of us. I cant wait for tommorow I'm going to be Heading to miraloma for 2 weeks to serve in RBC. Im excited!!! and In 2 weeks Im going to pioneer School. Im super excited!!! 

Jenny :) 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Future blessings

Times of Need Will Come

The word of the day..