Past Few weeks

Hello Everyone!! Sorry for not posting anything lately I just have been very busy with School and Service. School is Stressing me out!!!! Since We have finals next week. But Rather from That everything has been Great Enjoying Service to the maximum.
 Last Weekend after the Meeting we went to service (since we have our meetings at 9:30am) I really enjoyed it. We found many people at home and they gave us the opportunity to share the message with them. I think more and more I have come to appreciate the territory we have. I see how Its very receptive a lot of Spanish speaking people Willing to listen. When we go do informal service we really find it to be very productive. Every where we turn someone to speak to. I thank Jehovah for this great blessing. I learned a very important lesson as well. Your territory would only be the way YOU see it. For example do you look at the Cup half empty or half full? Meaning do we see things in a negative our positive way. We should always see our territory in a positive way. Just wanted to share something that benefited and helped me. Sorry for not sharing a service experience this time I have one that happened to me at school with my teacher. I will share that one in another post.
                          From your little sister,
                                           Jenny 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Future blessings

Times of Need Will Come

The word of the day..