In the Memorial and Special talk campaign


This was a day I spent with the local Arabic Congregation. It was great I really enjoyed it.
:
 This is in the campaign. We do informal service right there in front of a bakery and a bus stop many people come! Very productive times in service. This is with my 2 sisters and a sister from our hall she is like a sister to me I appreciate her and her family a lot. The 2 brothers are Eduardo and Pedro Eduardo is a regular pioneer from our hall. And Pedro is an auxiliary continuously.
Informal service. Jazmin a sister from the Congregation my sister Jocelyne and myself.
 At the Group service. Afternoons here is where the group comes out.
 That afternoon many showed up. I was very happy usually where 6 to 4. But this time we where more and it really encourages and rejoices.
Sergio and Karen this kiddos are so cute and great. They are progressing so good such a great example. No matter what age we  can all learn something from one another.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Future blessings

Times of Need Will Come

The word of the day..