New C.O

So This past week we had our C.O visit! I was very excited for it since we got a new C.O and there a very young couple. There names are Alan and Jennifer Rodriguez (I know we have the same name!!!! lol) There so sweet and nice. They moved from Georgia to over here California.

On Tuesday of the visit the brother gave a talk about the sacrifices we make for the kingdom what I really enjoyed is that the brother took up props. He took a bag inside the bag there was 3 things a stethoscope, hammer, and a bible. He started telling us that once a dad gave this to his son the little kid wondered why his dad would give him that. He asked his dad what they where. The dad puts his hand into the bag and takes out the stethoscope "Well son many brothers and sisters make the SACRIFICE to go to other country's when there is a natural disaster to help cure the brothers and sisters that got hurt. (he then takes out the hammer) This hammer; this something essential the brothers and sisters use when they are making the SACRIFICE to help build kingdom halls, and assembly halls not only here but all around the world. (and then he takes out the bible) this would help you not only make the best personal decisions in life but be a great teacher; as a great teacher you would have to make many SACRIFICES like Jesus and many brothers and sisters do. Now son which SACRIFICE would you do?"  It made me think what kind of sacrifices do I do for Jehovah?

On Thursday the talk was based on Matthew 10:29-31 it was so amazing!!! Just the reminder we all need Jehovah values all of us and loves us that's why we are here!! He saw something in our hearts something good and never underestimate that he forgot about you. Before the meeting I was speaking to the C.o and he asked me "tell me something about yourself not confidential but something many people don't know about you?" I told him "i love drawing" He said you do!!! he went into his briefcase and showed me his doodles he was telling me and Jazmin (a young sister from the hall) how he makes his notes he doesn't do the typical kind of notes he draws them. And he said you girls should try it and if you do let me see them after.

So we both accepted the challenge :) all I got to say I LOVE the idea!! It's great!! And I think as time goes by I would go thru them more. And like the brother quoted again "a picture says a thousand words" it really does!! I'm looking forward more and more into this! I'll show pictures of it later.

Oh and before I forget! If you guys remember in the last post I talked about my teacher! Well a few weeks ago he actually gave me the opportunity to finally speak to the class. He asked me to explain the story of how Satan became Satan! And he said very good! so yay!

 With lots of agape love Jenny!

Comments

  1. Hi love! Its jenny! We have our C.O. w/them on january! Alan and Jennifer Rodriguez were visiting Cong. Gilmore and we happened to meet each other on Sunday! They're both oh so very sweet people and I hope you get to know them!

    Much love,
    Jenny (AKA: jenjenmusic)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderate please :)

Popular posts from this blog

Future blessings

Times of Need Will Come

The word of the day..