September 2015

This post has been way past due. You may be wondering what happened? Well 2014-2015 have been such a roller coaster year.  But Thanks to Jehovah as of now doing good. This past months i had the chance to Visit bethel in NYC it was such a privilege ill be posting pictures of that. As well i got the opportunity to go to Guadalajara Mexico now that was quite an adventure. Ill be posting of both trips sometime this week.

So i have some exciting news I'M LEAVING TO MEXICO!!! To be more specific Sonora Mexico ill be serving in a congregation in the village of etochoja Sonora. Ill be leaving in December which is a couple of months away. I'm more than excited to start this new adventure. 
My planning of this new service adventure was quite interesting. Emotionally 2 months ago i was anxious for it i was nervous for this big change in my life. I have never served where the need is greater so this is all new to me. I'm still a bit scared and what i mean by scared is to adapt to the new country. Ill keep praying to Jehovah to give me the strength necessary to help me adapt my heart.
Now a few questions to all of you what motivated you too move where the is need is greater? and what are some essential reminders that have helped you thorough out time?

Thank you for reading

Jenny Jenn 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Future blessings

Times of Need Will Come

The word of the day..