Just say YES!!

In the last post I had mentioned about a branch project that started a few weeks ago and would be ending in feburary. I was really thinking about leaving my part time job To come for the project more often. I live 1.30 or 2.00 hours away and well gas isnt cheap right now and traffic is insane. A sister so kindly offered her home so i can stay to sleep and that way I wouldnt be going back and forth. I asked myself what will I do with no encome coming in? Is this what Jehovah wants from me? How do i know if this is the right the decision? I had so many questions running through my mind but there was only one answer. After a long prayer to Jehovah I talked to my parents, the sister and then my manager about taking some weeks off but she didnt seem to like the idea. So then i turned in my notice for work. I left my job and here I am in riverside staying 15 minutes away from the Project. I had mixed feelings mixed emotions. I honestly didnt know what to do what Jehovah wanted from me.      But somehow he answered my prayers through An interview in lunch time.
This interview was of a single brother,a sister,and a couple.
Each of them had different stories, diffrent situations, and diffrent ages. But all had sacrifice something to be there In the RBC project. 
The brother was offered 5 grand to go to college and finish his studies. But he stayed and rejected the money because the semester for school started during the project.
The single sister left her job for a while to be there and the couple simplified there lives. (Longer stories made short...sorry guys a bit tired to write it all)  
Its amazing how many sacrifices the brothers and sisters make to be in the project!! They all had confidence in Jehovah and JUST SAID YES!! 
 We all have a story. like the brother asked the single sister how did rbc ruin your life? (Yes ruin) well ill say rbc ruined my life because now i dont have 25-30 stressful hours of work each week...do you sense my sarcasm.  
Ive learned so much!! Already not only construction wise but spirtually too. The brother at lunch today encourage us to just say yes to whatever and wherever Jehovah wants to put us. 

So lesson of the day make yourself available say yes to Jehovah! Yes to where he wants us to be he knows best! Yes to whatever he wants us to do. JUST SAY YES.

Comments

  1. Uhhhhhhhh! Jenny i LOOOOOOOOVE this POST! MAN THIS has been something i've been thinking lately as well too! This post came at the most RIGHT time ever...I think it's kinda crazy! All i can say is Jehovah provides! I echo David Oh Jehovah. Who is earthling man that you should keep them in mind?? Also...I wanna ask him why he's so AWESOMEEEEEEE! Love ya much and stay awesome spiritual, and learn ALOT of skills girl so you can put that on your Bethel app! Woot,WOOT!!!

    Love ya much,'
    INDIA!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go young sis! You can be sure that Jehovah will be there for you as He always is when we offer ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jehová siempre va estar con nosotros, siempre cuando nosotros estamos dispuesto a servirle al maximo. Like so many brothers and sisters, you're an excellent example of showing all of us to be ready to accept the path Jehovah will lead us to. May Jehovah bless you and tu siempre vas hacer un excelente ejemplo para mi. te quiero mi hermanita! :) -Jenny H.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderate please :)

Popular posts from this blog

Future blessings

Times of Need Will Come

The word of the day..